Start my new life from now on !

Start my new life from now on !

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Station one online ing ~

First time at station one seremban online ..
and bring my ji mui stefi along ~ haha
pity her so boring , gona be stone =.= , better fast fast bring her out ..
line not bad here ! can on my game too .. not very lag ... but keep dc >.< stefi's labii disturb my line @@..
well , start to enjoy my single life with outing yam cha with ji mui and friendz..

haha , for now , ji mui and friend is good and important to me ~

Sumore today know my eye " shan guang " have to get spec di >.< be sei gan mui T.T

for my own savety , i have to .. is it ? well.. belle is good girl .. i will take the advance..haha...

gtg... back home ^^ online again ..by belle 22:59 1-6-2010

No comments:

Post a Comment