Start my new life from now on !

Start my new life from now on !

Monday, May 24, 2010

my live for nw

My new life for now ...
my new life start at having a new job + break up my bf..

Diffrent in between disapear a person + add new staf to do ..

working start on 9.am , release by 6pm... quite a good job for only working hours
but actualy busy and stress also =.=

Living withough a lover , but more friensz, dating with friends , movie with friendz, enjoy with frienzz..

but starting nite live for me also , drink with boss , clubing with friend.. hearing the alsome music , bluring after drink and sleep till hol nite ..

almost after 2am baru i can sleep =.= but actualy i know that is bad to my healthy , but can control that i din feel sleepy b4 that , i wan to change my bad habitz =.= anyone got good idea ?

Working , Drinking , Clubing ,Eating ,Playing ,Crazying

all staff i was doing repeatly now , but just diffrent person to do with .
B4 , Just for bf =.= everything be with him , but now just can do this to friend also , more freedom , no more control .
feel nice actualy..

And now ..... i put him down ,and i willing that he din appear in my life even..
i meet a wrong person ,be with wrong person...

waiting for next ^^
Where you go ? I miss you so , dun let me wait so long ^^v haha
(Dreaming =.= )

No comments:

Post a Comment