Start my new life from now on !

Start my new life from now on !

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

3-6-2010 02.13am

flue =.=
yeah.. again a very good " morning " i haven sleep...
what turning in my brain now ?
nth... just ... keep all things away...
i try to do all things good right and fast...
but..keep do wrong things in work.. suffer ..keep make trouble for my colleague..
again start to focus in work and earning money..paying for family..and saving money for my " aim"..

trying to having very good mood everyday..how good as i b4? well... keep laughing..
i want that feel b4 that !! but no more i think >.< stress in cumin..and it will last long for hol life i think....
the way for that just accep ...try to find the way be more good but not lookin back anymore.. i can do that .. all the friend and family by my side is so much caring bout me ..helping me .. i was the lucky one i think compare to other who was " fighting alone "..

REALY THANKS A LOT !!!

my life will be good... i wish ...

By belle

No comments:

Post a Comment