Start my new life from now on !

Start my new life from now on !

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Feelingzzzz....

suddenly many feeling cuming up ....
sad ? happy ? moody ? worry ?

always like to think so much ...

i prefer not to think so much ...but .. i can't do it ?

always giving my self and ppls hope... but when u din get it .. feel very upsad..
but no hope , where the working mood to come for achieve things ?
there's bad and good... ppls always cannot find the balance on that..
i'm the one also , and quite serius =.=

i'm trying to be the happy one ... i dun wan to be the always worry ....
i wan to study...but , it will let me worry bout money >.< i hate it...
i wan to be love...but , it let me lose of trust...betray..

i wan ... i wan... i wan... but i can't...

feeling mine was turning around ...
yeah..i'm happy for this moment...
ops..suddenly get feel sumthing sad... i'm sad for that moment...

i din show on my face.. but emo in my heart...hard...
i wan to relax my mind...
stop it....

No comments:

Post a Comment