Start my new life from now on !

Start my new life from now on !

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My love~♥

My love story ~

dating for 2 times , 2 times also having the same things happen on me ..
My first love .. like another and still being with me ...
My second love , just meet one girl at colleage for 2 weeks, and just leave me behind ==
being with her now very happy ~

What is love for him ?
just can release the one who he love so much before for 11 months and now change change partner easyly because that girl also like him ?
Then what about me ? Love for me do you think that will be same to you ?
Very sorry but not please....

Damn hurd ppl to do this ....
Couples.....try to think what they( your partner ) are thinking
what they need from you ?
What they hope from you ?

Wishing all the couples happy and being together forever ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment