Start my new life from now on !

Start my new life from now on !

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What Is The Aim For Working And Study Nows A Day

Hey boys and girls ~

Can i have a question ?
Why you wiling to continue study ? Why you choose for working but dun wan study ?
Are you sure you can get a better work after you graduate from U ?
Are you sure you can't get any good job if you din continue study ?
Well ~ there was many yes and no..

Telling bout my feeling ~
For me , there was many thing to suffer for me if continue to study ..
The problem was MONEY ..Just money , that will make me have to suffer bout Eat , Stay ,Play
well many friends ask me that "Why you din study ? You can have PTPTN what ?" , " You can be it , you can find a part time job "

Well i was not willing to suffer this things when i wan to study ..I donno weather i will regret because of din continue study ~ but i hope i won't
Many news coming out from this world bout student come out from U , who din get good result can't get any job , and just being a little waiter at any restrant..

What's mean good job ? ?

2 comments:

  1. 我个人觉得,自己不爱读书而且懒惰读书。。
    而且成绩也不是很好。。 ( 借口 ) 嘿嘿~~


    我比较喜欢做工咯。。

    什么工作才算是好呢?
    什么工作才算是坏呢?


    我的巨最重要是自己做的开心。。
    有满意的人工这样很不错了啊。。

    嘿嘿 ~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 恩, 谢谢坏蛋的留言

    个人的喜好吧~其实读书真的会很享受。。
    跟朋友一起玩耍。。一起读书。。
    可是我没有缘分享受。。
    哈哈~
    只是希望自己工作的路会很顺利。。

    其实读书为了都是以后的工作, 以后的生活
    我现在唯有能相信的就是“没有读大学也会可以有份好的工作”

    哈哈~


    一样, 开心就好

    ReplyDelete