Start my new life from now on !

Start my new life from now on !

Friday, December 17, 2010

Why ? damn sad.......

when you say it out i din cry...spechless?
maybe when it running i feel it and i have ready...
bt ...i feel it very suffer...heart pain ?
i dun wanna think it ...i wan work ...
bt ..b4 that fever ... that weak of body make my self more down...
when i start being at langkawi u already being with me..
although jz by phone ...i feel it all...
i did put my heart....
i did believe ....
bt why ?
until nw i totaly can't understand why ...
u with me i already feel normal of it ..
it already being a part of my life...
bt why ?
i donno what shoud i do ....
my only soul support ....
after heart raining will be better ...
feel much more better that can release ....
rest well and work ....work and work....

bye......

No comments:

Post a Comment