Start my new life from now on !

Start my new life from now on !

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Last day for 2010

whoohoo~ 31/12/2010

hmmm ... this blog is having almost half year !!
haha ~and today is the last day for 2010..post sumthing sin ^^v

aiyuyu ~ first time christmas ,冬至,and new yesr i'm nt at home and by my family side!!
sadzz sadzz nia ~
hmm....yesterday i saw pink colour dolphin !! damn nice that can see the wild one ! in sea..saw them jumping ...
i feel i'm very very luckly ~ cus normaly ppl can see at aquarium or show , bt i see it wild one ! sumore is pink colour >.< omg ~~
haha....too happy when i saw that .... totaly forget bout wanna take picture tim== orazz..bt nvm ... i remember it ..i take phone with my eye , and memory card won't lost ..cus is inside my brain ~
today is my parent marry for 21years !! wish them happy !
DADDY MUMMI i love your !!
start to work on my life smoothly ~
start going though my aim ! i wan more good life !
i wan my mum happy !

at there wishing my blog reader and all my friend and ppl all over the world happy !! A brand new year start ... all bad geh thing plz throw it !! plz forget it ! start a new thing in a new year ! i like it movit movit !!haha

2 comments:

  1. I read your blog frequently and I just thought I’d say keep up the amazing work! inheritance loans

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it! slickcashloan

    ReplyDelete