Start my new life from now on !

Start my new life from now on !

Saturday, September 4, 2010

the first night was just over~and say a word morning ^^

well. now is early in the morning 7.04am, and now belle was being in langkawi
y i being at langkawi ?
no , i'm not traveing but yes , i'm working here
working for what ? is a langkawi island tour guild
yesterday take airasia plane by here and just at almost 9pm
thn uncle joe take me to dinner , uncle say what he bring me cinsider thai food
but after i eat ,actualy is not much diffrent between chinese food , but just no pork
ngo bou tauhu , gai lan choi ,qing jeng sek ban ,petai&prawn
and i meet a new colleague too ! miss joane! is a model liang lui ^^ i like her eye and nose.
langkawi island when i just cum here and all black black , apa pun tak dapat nampak
my beloved sea also cannt see
well !! i wanna see see by today~!
is a brand new morning !
goodo luck belle ^^
and have a nice day for my blg reader~~ sure i get ur pic to see

No comments:

Post a Comment