Start my new life from now on !

Start my new life from now on !

Thursday, November 11, 2010

sick ? haiz...

i'm back today !!
hmm... nw is 11-11-10 21:48pm and is raining nw...
hm...today 's date quite nice .. bt will be more nice of today for next year ! 11-11-11
waitin for it !! haha

runnin to 3th month for me being in langkawi .. miss home so much >.<
the most hard time for me when i being in langkawi was the SICK TIME !!!
when sick is the most bad time for me rather thn being alone for work or eating alone !!
i been in langkawi only moving to the 3rd month .. bt i sick already 4th time =.=
almost is cause by fever ..
when i work at seremban .. jz staying at aircone .. no outside ..
bt when here ... yat sai yu lum (热嗮雨淋)=.= for the ppl who weak and no drink water often >> me << sure kena sick
and the last time more serius =.= publish here also feel shame =.=

what chinese ppl say 吓到=.= like kids >.<
that sei snake come to my kitchen scared me !!!!! wuwuw T.T
the animal i most scared was snake !! when i see that i also donno what lei geh ... when closer thn only i know that was snake ... when shout , what was funny is that snake kena scared by me also ... hahahahaha

after that ? i scared dou run ..... after i back i donno where the snake gone !! omg =.= i should look to it !! haiz....
dono why .. start feel faint ... thn back room to sleep ...
sleep sleep sleep ... when wake up more faint !! start vomit la =.= cirit birit la =.= fever la =.= what happen ?
all this come together !! make me can't eat anything !!
at night ? gastric pula =.= oh gosh ~~~
that time rili call for god help !!

like that wan wan dan dan ... no ppl care ... no ppl can help for 2days .. no energy also have to wake up tp boil water to drink !
for that time i rili wish to go home to hug my mami !!
rili cry also no ppl can help ...

sick will be the most bad reason that make me can't stand alone in langkawi!!
no more sick .... belle should be grow strong nw !! add oil to self !!
continue to my target !! gogogo !!

No comments:

Post a Comment